Consulting Delivery Rules
1. Do no harm to the organization. Do not cause disruption, distraction, or drama – build good relationships with all levels within the client organization.
2. Charge a fair amount for services rendered, and consider the ROI for the Client when finding agreement on rates.
3. Keep expenses to a minimum by traveling conservatively
4. Provide the needed help as quickly as possible.
5. Work through and out of the job as efficiently as possible so that the client is self sufficient. Complete what is required for success and be ready to leave as soon as it is done.
6. Deal with the real core issues and always be frank with advice.
7. Care about the organization as if you are a permanent part of the team and the advice given is what you would be willing to live with for years.
8. Always do top quality work when providing documents, or facilitating meetings.
9. Honor confidentiality when working with the entire team.
10. Never become part of the internal politics.
11. If a date is committed for completion and missed, the client will not be billed for the overtime. If something is broken, it is fixed for free.
12. All forms, documentation and tools will be provided for open use. When I am gone, your investment will not be lost.
“Scott Klososky is a strong Christian entrepreneur, who quickly went from being my business consultant to becoming my friend. I am so very thankful to have been directed to Scott who consistently wants to do the “right thing” with total integrity, while putting my needs ahead of his own plans, and always willing to go the extra mile.” Billy Hughey RSI