Preview Scott on Stage
A great way to preview Scott's stage presence and delivery ...
A great way to preview just a small sample of the concepts and trends Scott touches on ...
Keynotes and Speech Segments
Core Subjects Covered:
- Digital Marketing & Social Technologies (Digital 1-2-1 Relationship Model)
- Business Intelligence & Big Data (BI) (A revolution of insight)
- The Changing Sales Model (Socially Directed Buying and Socially Faciliated Selling)
- The 2.0 Customer (A radical change in buying behavior)
- Future Technology Trends
- The Technology Integration of Man
- The Technology-Infused Leader (High Beam Leadership)
- Cloud Computing (The Cloud Era)
- Socially Augmented Events
- Trends, Technology, & Taking the Lead (Adaptable Team Cultures)
- Virtual Team Best Practices
- Did God Invent the Internet?
If you are looking to captivate your audience with a rare combination of technology thought leadership and entrepreneurial businss savvy, Scott will deliver. Having consulted directly with the Fortune 500 to countless nonprofits and industry associations, he has seen organizations excel and reinvent themselves with technology as a tool and he delivers that experience in a way anyone can relate to.
If you are a speakers bureau rep, please click here for positioning information.
Public/Private Workshop Events
The following are ongoing publicly scheduled events also available as private workshops for your group:
- Technology and Leadership
- Digital Marketing & Social Technologies
- Adaptive Cultures
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data
- High Beam Leadership
- White Collar Lean
- Digital Plumbing (IT Infrastructures)
Through Scott's Future Point of View consulting office, he offers a full suite of workshop events to provide a deep two-day dive into these topics. These intensive, boot camp-style workshops allow ample time for interactive discussion around powerful technology trends and concepts that impact organizations.
The link below provides full detail on the list of available workshops provided. Each can be arranged as a private event for your group.
How Scott Engages Audiences
In addition to harmonizing onscreen concept text points with powerful and edgy metamorphical visuals, Scott always seeks to engage his audiences with unconventional participation techniques. One of these is the JoinSpeaker App, which he uses to allow audience members use of their smartphones to submit questions, vote other peer submissions up or down on screen, and submit other information.
Click the icon below to learn more about this powerful tool: