- Digital Marketing and Social Technologies (Online Reputation Management, Organizational Voice, Building Rivers of Information, Crowdsourcing, etc.)
- The Changing Sales Model (Socially Facilitated Selling and Socially Directed Buying)
Trends and Technology
- Trends, Technology, and Taking the Lead (Adaptive Cultures)
- Big Data and Business Intelligence, A Revolution of Insight
- Cloud Computing and the Cloud Era
- The 2.0 Customer, A Radical Change in Buying Behavior
- The Technology Integration of Man
Global Change/Thought Leadership
- Did God Invent the Internet?
- A Technology-Infused Leader (High Beam Leadership)
Meeting Planner Resources
Pre-Program Questionnaire - Use the Pre-Program Questionnaire to communicate your requests and specifications for the event. Be sure to include as much detail as you can to help Scott prepare and customize for your event and group audience.
Speaker Bio/Cameo - Use to market your event or include in event materials.
Scott Klososky's Marketing One Sheet - Supplemental info. you can use to market your event.
Photos of Scott - High resolution images you can use in your event marketing and materials.
AV Requirements - Please be sure to review Scott's AV Needs, a time for an AV Check will need to be scheduled at least one hour before the event.
Client/Travel Information and Room Setup - If you're a current or prospective speaking client, complete this form to submit info. related to client profile, room setup, and planned travel.
Technology Options - Scott has a variety of tools that can be used to supplement his speech.
Scott's JoinSpeaker screen - See a sample of Scott's audience participation Q&A application.
Sample Event Handout - USed to provide participants with valuable take-away information.
Keynote Introduction - The Keynote Introduction should be used to introduce Scott at your event.
5904 Lakewood Ridge Rd.
Edmond, OK 73013
Scott's Speaking Management Office:
Latest News and Awards: